We constantly strive to respond to all emails we receive within one business day. There may be rare instances where our response can be delayed by a day or two, but these are the exception to the rule. If you are expecting a response from Numato Lab but did not receive one within three days, then it will likely be because of one of the following situations:
- We have received the ticket on a weekend or on a holiday. Our offices are closed on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and on national holidays. Please remember our holidays may differ from yours. We will respond to all tickets and emails the next business day, in the order they are received.
- You have sent an email to an email ID other than . The fastest and easiest way to contact us is to send an email to or to send a message through our Contact Us page. In either case, a ticket will be created in our support system on your behalf, and you will receive an email when the ticket is updated or responded. This process ensures that we see and respond to all messages in a timely manner. Response to mails sent to other mail IDs may be delayed substantially.
- You have replied to an automatically generated email from us. If you have placed an order with us or signed up for some services, you may receive automatically generated emails such as order shipping notifications. Replies to these emails are not monitored or responded to, since they are generated by an automated system. In such cases, you will see a note somewhere in the body of the message asking not to reply. Please double check and make sure you are not replying to an automated message.
- Responding to your email/ticket requires extended research. If your question requires additional research, response may be delayed by a few days. Please allow us a couple of days, and if still there is no response, please send a reminder email and we will update you on the situation.
- The person responsible for answering your question may not be available immediately. We have a team of experts here at Numato Lab, all working on different subjects. Usually, if your question requires technical details or other specific information, your ticket may be reassigned to an expert in that specific subject. Depending on the expert’s availability, our response may be delayed slightly. In most cases, if an expert is not available, others will be able to assist to some extent, so this scenario occurs very rarely. However, if it does, please give us a couple of days, and we promise we will be right with you.
- We have responded to your email/ticket on time but the response never reached you. This is one of the most common reasons why you have not seen our response. These days, email providers are very aggressive on filtering out potential spam. This helps your inbox to stay clean. However, an unfortunate side effect is that, from time to time, even legitimate emails are filtered out to the Spam/Junk folder or even completely deleted. If you were expecting a response from Numato Lab and you haven’t received one within 1-3 days, please check your Spam/Junk folder. To avoid this happening in the future, please add the following domains to your email provider/application’s white list. It is recommended that you white list these domains anyway, even if you have been receiving emails from us without trouble, to prevent any future issues..